'Friends': This Is "Janice" Today!
Maggie Wheeler portrayed "Janice" in one of the most beloved sitcoms, Friends! In case you need a quick refresher... she was "Chandler's" girlfriend! Do you know what she's up to now? Find out here...
You probably remember the hilarious Maggie Wheeler's Friends character "Janice" aka "Chandler's" (Matthew Perry) ex-girlfriend. The New York City native appeared on the show from 1994 until 2004 and she was one of our favourites. How could we possibly forget her iconic laugh?
If you have ever wondered what the actress is up to now, just keep reading! It seems she has been quite active in show business in the past few years and we have always LOVED her on-screen characters.
This is "Janice" from Friends today!
The last time we saw Maggie Wheeler as "Janice" in Friends was in 2006, but ever since she has starred in numerous exciting projects including How I Met Your Mother, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Hot In Cleveland, and most recently Shameless in 2018.
On the big screen, Maggie Wheeler has also appeared in different movies like Waking Dreams, Dr. Dolittle 3, The 3 Tails: A Mermaid Adventure, and most recently in The Addams Family in 2019!
Five quick facts about Maggie Wheeler
- She was born on August 7, 1971 in New York City
- Maggie Wheeler is also best known for her role as "Linda" in Everybody Loves Raymond
- She used to date actor David Duchovny!
- Maggie Wheeler is currently married to Daniel Borden Wheeler; she has two daughters!
- Did you know she was pregnant while filming Friends? "Janice" was also pregnant on the show!