'Friends': What Has "Emily" Been Up To?
Helen Baxendale played "Ross's" fiancée on Friends. Their relationship became sour when it was obvious he was still in love with "Rachel". Do you know what the British actress is up to now? Find out more about her below...
English actress Helen Baxendale played "Emily Waltham" on Friends. She was "Ross'" (David Schwimmer) fiancée. When they are about to get married, the ceremony gets awkward as he accidentally says "Rachel's" (Jennifer Aniston) name instead of "Emily's" while giving his vows.
The last time we got to see Helen Baxendale in the beloved sitcom was in 1999. So what has she been up to? Let's find out...
What is Helen Baxendale aka "Emily" on Friends up to now?
Friends was not the only successful show Helen Baxendale starred in. In fact, she also had a major role as "Rachel" in Cold Feet, from 1997 to 2003!
From 2012 to 2019 she played "Lorna" in the British sitcom Cuckoo. She also appeared in the British detective drama series Midsomer Murders in 2016. This year the fabulous Helen Baxendale joined the cast of Noughts and Crosses, the television adaptation of Malorie Blackman's book of the same name!
Quick facts about Helen Baxendale
- She was born on June 7, 1970 in Pontefract, England
- She wanted to be a ballet dancer when she was younger!
- Helen Baxendale also appeared in Cardiac Arrest and Dangerfield!
- She worked at the Glasgow Citizen's Theatre in the mid 1990's
- The actress has been in a relationship with British filmmaker David L. Williams for many years - they have three children!