'Friends': What Has "Richard" Been Doing Lately?
Tom Selleck played "Richard" on Friends. He was "Monica's" boyfriend and one of our favourite characters too. Do you know what the fantastic actor has been doing lately? Find out below...
"Monica" (Courteney Cox) marries "Chandler" (Matthew Perry) on Friends, but we have to admit that she and "Richard" (Tom Selleck) were also an amazing couple!
Tom Selleck played "Richard" on Friends for a total of 10 episodes, from 1996 to 1997, and then again in 2000. We already know he was also fantastic on Magnum, P.I., but what did he do after his last appearance on Friends? Let's find out...
This is what Tom Selleck aka "Richard" on Friends has been doing lately
The fantastic Tom Selleck appeared in the American comedy drama Las Vegas from 2007 to 2008, playing "A.J. Cooper." Later on he starred in the Jesse Stone television films in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2015!
On the big screen Tom Selleck has also had major roles. In 2007 he voiced "Cornelius" in Disney's Meet the Robinsons. Most recently he played "Mr. Kornfeldt" in the 2010 film Killers, sharing film credits with fantastic stars like Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl.
Five quick facts about Tom Selleck
- He is also a film producer and a California Army National Guard veteran
- Tom Selleck was born on January 29, 1945 in Detroit, Michigan
- He is a big ice hockey fan and has been spotted at several games at the Staples Center
- The Friends star has won numerous awards including one Emmy and one Golden Globe
- He has lived on a Hidden Valley ranch formerly owned by Dean Martin!