Five Interesting Facts About 'Young Sheldon' Star Iain Armitage
Iain Armitage is one of the most talented child stars who plays "Sheldon Cooper" in The Big Bang Theory's spin-off prequel Young Sheldon. He's only 11 years old but has achieved quite a lot during his life so far. Find out a bit more about him below...
Jim Parsons delighted us in The Big Bang Theory as adult "Sheldon Cooper," alongside an amazing cast consisting of Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar, and Simon Helberg, among others.
However, the fabulous Iain Armitage is the one who plays young "Sheldon Cooper" in The Big Bang Theory's spin-off prequel Young Sheldon, which is the story of the iconic character beginning at the age of 9. Why don't we find out more about him?
Five interesting facts about Iain Armitage aka young "Sheldon"
- He was born on July 15, 2008 in Georgia
- Iain Armitage is also best known for his role as "Ziggy" in Big Little Lies!
- In 2018, his role in Young Sheldon earned him a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series - Leading Young Actor
- Did you know he also appeared in one episode of Law & Order: SVU?
- He's active on social media! Due to his age, his account is managed by an adult