'LOST': What Is The Handsome Josh Holloway Doing These Days?
The legendary television show Lost, in which Josh Holloway appeared in more than 100 episodes, ended a couple of years ago. But the actor has actually starred in a lot of films and television shows since then! Find out all about "James Ford's" career right here...
Who doesn't remember "James 'Sawyer' Ford" from Lost? The American drama series became popular a couple of years ago as it told the story of a group of people who survive a plane crash on a mysterious island somewhere in the South Pacific.
The main character was portrayed by Josh Holloway from 2004 to 2010, appearing in more than 100 episodes. His work in Lost is probably one of his major achievements which earned him a Saturn Award for Best Actor on Television.
However, he actually started his career as a model for brands like Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana, but later on he started to build his acting career and had some minor roles in other television shows like NCIS, Walker, Texas Ranger, and movies like Angel, where he actually acted for the first time.
What is Josh Holloway doing these days?
After six seasons, Lost ended in 2010, but the 50-year-old California native has been working in a variety of projects ever since! In 2010, he was cast in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, where he played the role of "Trevor".
Four years later, in 2014, he appeared in the American thriller Sabotage. Most recently, Josh Holloway starred as "Will Bowman" in the 2016 science-fiction drama series Colony, sharing credits with Sarah Wayne Callies.
Holloway going to star the upcoming third season of the drama series Yellowstone, which is set to premiere in Summer 2020 - he will portray "Roarke Morris." He is also has a role the new Apple TV+ show Amazing Stories, which premiered on March 6 2020.
Some interesting facts about the Lost star Josh Holloway
- You probably remember him for being the face of Davidoff's "Cool Water" fragrance! He has also been named one of the sexiest celebrities in the world
- The actor got married in 2004 to her long-time girlfriend Yessica Kumala, together they have two children, Java and Hunter
- Josh Holloway always said that the long hair he had to wear in Lost looked "cool", but it turns out he actually hated it!
- He appeared in the Aerosmith video for the song Cryin' as a man who tries to steal Alicia Silverstone's purse
- Josh is one of the stars who are very active on Instagram; he loves to post selfies!