Have You Seen This Picture Of The 'M*A*S*H' Star Alan Alda When He Was Young?
Alan Alda has an impressive acting career! It is hard to decide which show where he starred in we like the most, but we all agree with the fact that he is and will always be one of our favourite actors! Do you know how he looked like when he was young?
Alan Alda has been active in show business since 1955 and has an amazing acting career both in the small and big screen! You probably remember him in his role as "Captain Benjamin Franklin" in M*A*S*H, or as "Dr. Gabriel" in ER. He currently portrays "Dr. Arthur" in Ray Donovan, and he was part of the cast of the Oscar-nominated film Marriage Story, where he shared credits with Adam Driver and Scarlett Johansson!
This is what Alan Alda looked like when he was young
The 84-year-old actor has been happily married to Arlene Alda since 1957 - no wonder why she chose him! He is not only very talented but was quite attractive, in fact, we are sure that he was a total heartthrob back in the day. In case you haven't seen a picture of him when he was young, don't worry, we've got you covered:
Five interesting facts about the wonderful Alan Alda
- He has three daughters, Eve, Elizabeth, and Beatrice
- Alan Alda is considered to be one of the most believable actors in the U. S.
- He appeared in the cover of TV Guide 11 times!
- Alan Alda was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2015
- He was the only actor to appear in every episode of M*A*S*H!