'Seinfeld': This Is What Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is Doing In 2020
The wonderful Julia Louis-Dreyfus has been active in show business since the early 1980's and is best known for her role as "Elaine Benes" in the popular sitcom Seinfeld. Do you know what the 59 year-old actress is up to today? Let's find out...
It was in 1990 when we first got to know "Elaine Benes" in Seinfeld, one of the most hilarious characters of all time portrayed by the amazing Julia Louis-Dreyfus until 1998. Even though she made her acting debut in 1982 in Saturday Night Live, Seinfeld is probably the show that earned her more popularity! Why don't we find out what the talented actress is doing in 2020?
What is Julia Louis-Dreyfus aka "Elaine" in Seinfeld doing in 2020?
The New York City native starred in the political satire comedy television series Veep as "Selina Meyer," being May 2019 the last time we got to see her on the show. However, Julia Louis-Dreyfus has been working in different projects lately! She is set to star as "Billie" in the black comedy film Downhill which will be released in a couple weeks. She also will be voicing "Laurel Lightfoot" in Pixar's computer-animated film Onward, which is set to premiere in March!
Quick facts about the Seinfeld star Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- She was born on January 13, 1961 (she's 59 years old)
- She has been married to actor Brad Hall since 1987
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus has won 27 awards including 1 Golden Globe and more than 10 Emmys
- In 1998 she appeared on People magazine's list of the 100 Most Beautiful People in the World
- In real life she has a very strong marriage. Fun fact is that she usually portrays unhappy single or divorced women!