'The Office': What Has "Dwight" Been Doing These Days?
The fantastic Rainn Wilson is certainly a very talented actor best known for portraying "Dwight" in the all-time favourite show The Office! Do you know what the 54-year-old actor is doing now? Keep reading and find out more about him..
One of the most hilarious The Office characters is certainly "Dwight" played by the fabulous Rainn Wilson for a total of 201 episodes. You probably remember he was one of the highest-ranking salesmen at Dunder Mifflin, with no social skills whatsoever and a lack of common sense. The last time we saw the very talented actor in his role alongside Steve Carell, Jenna Fischer, and John Krasinski was in the last season of the show 7 years ago. So what is he up to now?
What has The Office's "Dwight" been doing lately?
After Rainn Wilson appeared for the last time in The Office, he starred in numerous exciting projects such as the television series Backstrom in 2015, Room 104 in 2018, and most recently in the 2019 shows Mom, Star Trek: Short Treks, and Utopia. The fabulous actor also appeared on the big screen in films like Smurfs: The Lost Village where he voiced "Gargamel," and in the 2019 movies Batman: Hush voicing "Lex Luthor," and Blackbird!
Five interesting facts about The Office star Rainn Wilson
- Born on January 20, 1966 in Seattle, Washington
- He has been married to the American fiction writer Holiday Reinhorn since 1995
- Rainn Wilson is passionate about chess!
- The actor is the co-creator and host of SoulPancake.com, a website that links spirituality and creativity
- He is best known for portraying geeky characters