'Two And A Half Men': This Is "Berta" Today
Conchata Ferrell delighted us on Two and a Half Men for more than 10 years as "Berta." Sadly, the show ended in 2015, and now we're wondering what the actress has been doing since. Let's find out...
"Berta" certainly made us laugh every time we watched Two and a Half Men! Her sarcastic personality gave the show such a special touch that we can't even imagine how it would have been without her.
The credits go to the fabulous Conchata Ferrell who portrayed "Berta" for more than 10 years, in a total of 211 episodes. Do you know what she has been up to lately?
This is what Two and a Half Men star Conchata Ferrell has been doing
Right after the iconic show ended, the 76-year-old actress starred in the horror comedy film Krampus; later on she appeared on Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin's Grace and Frankie, and most recently she was part of the cast of the American sitcom The Ranch, alongside her Two and a Half Men co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Five quick facts about Conchata Ferrell
- Her fantastic on-screen career includes films like Erin Brockovich, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, and Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
- She loves playing video games!
- Conchata Ferrell is good friends with Angus T. Jones
- She has voiced several characters such as "Bob's mom" in Tim Burton's Frankenweenie
- Conchata was born on March 28, 1943 in Charleston, West Virginia