'Two And A Half Men': This Is Holland Taylor's Amazing Career
Holland Taylor has been active in show business since the late 1960's. Her career has been quite successful ever since she made her acting debut. Do you know what the Two And A Half Men star is doing now? Find out here...
The very talented Holland Taylor was born on January 14, 1943 in Philadelphia. She made her acting debut in 1969 as "Mrs. Arnold" in the television series J.T., but she is probably best known for portraying "Evelyn Harper," "Alan" and "Charlie's" mom in one of our all-time favourite shows, Two and a Half Men.
This is the Two and a Half Men star Holland Taylor's amazing career
The American actress has numerous notable television roles which include appearances in ER, Ally McBeal, Veronica's Closet, and most recently Speechless, Good Behavior, and Mr. Mercedes, where she has been playing the role of "Ida Silver" since 2017. Holland Taylor has an impressive career on the big screen as well! You probably remember her in films like George of the Jungle, The Truman Show, Legally Blonde, and most recently Bombshell.
What is Holland Taylor doing now?
The wonderful actress is set to appear not only in one but two films this year! She will star as "Stormy" in To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, and she will be playing "The Great Leader" in Bill & Ted Face the Music. Holland Taylor is also working on an upcoming comedy film called The Stand-In; details about its release date have not yet been revealed.
Five quick facts about Holland Taylor
- She has been in a relationship with actress Sarah Paulson since 2015
- She won the 1999 Primetime Emmy Award for her role as "Roberta Kittleson" on The Practice
- Holland Taylor received her Masters degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica in 2005
- She doesn't have children in real life, but her on-screen characters are usually moms!
- Holland Taylor is passionate about classical French cooking!