Prince Andrew Says He Was NOT Approached By FBI To Talk About Epstein
Prince Andrew is reportedly "angry" and "bewildered" by the claims made on Monday by the U.S. Attorney that there has been "no cooperation" on the Duke's part with the Epstein investigation. He says that he was not approached by the FBI so far to talk about the late billionaire.
The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York made headlines on Monday when he (in a rare move) publicly called out Prince Andrew. At a news conference, Geoffrey S. Berman said that the Duke of York has provided "zero cooperation" with the investigation so far.
This does not sit too well with Prince Andrew. A source has told The Daily Telegraph that the prince is apparently "angry" about the claims made in New York City and that he is "more than happy" to talk to the FBI.
Prince Andrew is "bewildered" by the claims
"He is angry about the way this is being portrayed and bewildered as to why this was said in New York. It seems certain people are jumping the gun" the source told The Daily Telegraph.
The source close to the Duke also claims that Andrew remains willing to talk to any law enforcement about his dealings with Mr. Epstein. "The Duke is more than happy to talk to the FBI but he hasn't been approached by them yet."
After the U.S. Attorney's claims on Monday, the American lawyer Lisa Bloom, who represents alleged victims of Mr. Epstein, also spoke out and said that her clients were "outraged" by Prince Andrew's lack of cooperation.
We will keep you posted with more news about this ongoing investigation...