'90 Day Fiancé' Gets Quarantined-Themed Spin-Off!
TLC halted production of future episodes of the 90 Day Fiancé franchise but just announced they will be airing 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined instead! We will get inside look at the lives of all our favorite past 90 Day couples (or exes!) during quarantine.
With TLC halting production of future episodes for any of the 90 Day Fiancé seasons due to COVID-19, so many of us were heartbroken, but don't worry! TLC is taking care of us stuck at home! They have just announced their new season of 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined!
TLC Fans Have Been Missing Past 90 Day Fiancé Cast Members
During the newest season of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days we were lucky enough to get back roller coaster Darcey Silva since she was in a new international relationship after her break-up with Dutch ex-boyfriend Jesse Meester. But boy have we missed some of the old cast members.
We also get small updates on previous cast members during 90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk, but they mostly review the new episodes when we would also like updates on their lives.
Now the time has come! We will be getting updates and inside footage from the homes of more than 40 previous cast members! Don't worry, fan favorite couples David & Annie, Chantel & Pedro, and Elizabeth & Andrei will be on the show!
We'll also be seeing if other couples made it or not and some solo footage of broken up couples like Darcey & Ex Jesse, Tiffany and South African husband Ronald, catty duo Colt & his mother Debbie and so many more!
More Than 40 Previous 90 Day Fiancé Cast Members Will Be Filming For New Series!
This is the update we have been craving for, the silver lining of this terribly scary time. TLC's President Howard Lee warned because the cast will be filming without a film crew, the footage may be a bit rough but "I think our audience is incredibly forgiving right now, and I’m hoping that they accept the way it looks. It will be messy!" Howard, we do not mind!
Here is the list of the returning cast members for the new spin-off 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined series:
- Alan (Fremont, Utah) & Kirlyam (Brazil) – 90 Day Fiancé, What Now?
- Anna (Bellevue, Neb.) & Mursel (Turkey) – 90 Day Fiancé
- Benjamin (Phoenix, Ariz.) & Akinyi (Kenya) – Before the 90 Days
- Brett (Snohomish, Wash.) & Daya (Philippines) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?
- Caesar (Jacksonville, N.C.) – Before the 90 Days
- Chantel (Atlanta, Ga.) & Pedro (Dominican Republic) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, The Family Chantel
- Colt & Debbie (Las Vegas, Nev.) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, Pillow Talk
- Corey (Mill A., Wash.) & Evelin (Ecuador) – The Other Way, What Now?
- Cortney (Davenport, Fla.) – Before the 90 Days, What Now?
- Danielle (Sandusky, Ohio) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, What Now?, Pillow Talk
- Darcey (Middletown, Conn.) – Before the 90 Days, Pillow Talk
- David (Louisville, Ky.) & Annie (Thailand) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, What Now?, Pillow Talk
- Dean (Virginia Beach, Va.) – Before the 90 Days, What Now?, Pillow Talk
- Elizabeth (Tampa, Fla.) & Andrei (Moldova) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, Pillow Talk
- Emily (Portland, Ore.) & Sasha (Russia) – 90 Day Fiancé
- Jesse (Netherlands) – Before the 90 Days, What Now?
- Karen & Thomas (Atlanta, Ga.) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, The Family Chantel
- Michael (Greenwich, Conn.) & Juliana (Brazil) – 90 Day Fiancé
- Molly (Woodstock, Ga.) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, What Now?, Pillow Talk
- Narkyia (Camp Hill, Pa.) & Lowo (Nigeria) – 90 Day Fiancé, What Now?
- Patrick (Las Vegas, Nev.) – Before the 90 Days, What Now?
- Rachel (Albuquerque, N.M.) & Jon (England) – Before the 90 Days, What Now?
- River & Winter (Atlanta, Ga.) – 90 Day Fiancé, Happily Ever After?, The Family Chantel
- Robert (Winter Park, Fla.) & Anny (Dominican Republic) – 90 Day Fiancé, What Now?, Pillow Talk
- Tiffany (Frederick, Md.) & Ronald (South Africa) – The Other Way, What Now?
- Yamir (Nicaragua) – 90 Day Fiancé
Here are some updates from the past cast members to tide you over in the meantime:
View this post on Instagram
On this Sunday, I am taking the time to reflect and be grateful for so many things. I also want to take this moment to check on you all. How are you doing? I went out for a bike ride (can't take the Dutch out of me lol ) in #centralpark while maintaining my #socialdistance. Fam, lean back and relax. It will all work out. Stop manifesting in fear and remain focused on positivity and gratitude. Sending my love and appreciation to all of the nurses, doctors, police officers, firefighters, grocery store employees, delivery workers, and the rest of the people in our community who have been providing their services during this crisis. Please only take what you NEED at stores. STOP ordering unnecessary items from the internet. We are all in this together! And keep your loved ones close... but not too close #socialdistancing TAKE A BREATH ENJOY the sunlight ☀️ Say "I LOVE YOU, I CARE FOR YOU" a little more STAY socially connected through technology. Reflect on your self, your past life and how you want to live your life going forward. STAY POSITIVE. STAY HOPEFUL. GOD BLESS YOU!
View this post on Instagram
@julianacustodiooo, @howardthedog87, and me after wrapping up our last shoot.... love these two so much ♥️♥️ #dogsofinstagram #hashtag #2020 #filming #realreality #90dayfiance #mensdoesntcontrolme #mensdoesntcontrolher #sharpsdoesntcontrolme #tlcsdoesntcontrolme #michaelandjuliana #random #truth #donttrustanyone #trustyourself #whocares #behuman #outbeyondideasofwrongdoingandrightdoingthereisafieldiwillmeetyouthere #rumi
View this post on Instagram
#TBT(ThrowBackThur) Hazel and I send love and prayers to the people affected by the TAAL Volcano eruption. This is what it used to look like. This is personal to us bc it was one of our first adventures together. We rode mini horses to the peak. Beautiful people there. They treated us wonderfully.