'Law & Order SVU: Five Interesting Facts Only True Fans Know About The Show
There are some interesting facts about Law & Order: SVU that are certainly worth to mention! You better keep reading if you are a fan of "Olivia," "Elliott," and "Fin"!
Starring Christopher Meloni, Ice-T, and Mariska Hargitay, among others, Law & Order: SVU has been one of the most successful shows over the past years! This time we have put together five interesting facts about the series, that only true fans know!
Five interesting facts about Law & Order: SVU
- Ice-T, who has been playing "Fin Tutuola" since 2000, was originally cast for only four episodes but he enjoyed working on the show so much that he asked to join the cast permanently!
- Did you know that many of the cast members also starred in HBO's Oz?
- Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni's characters, "Olivia" and "Elliott," were named after the producer Dick Wolf's children
- After the 9/11 attacks in NYC, NBC re-edited the opening credits for the 2001-2002 season and removed the images of ill-fated buildings
- Mariska Hargitay started a foundation to help real child abuse and domestic violence survivors